Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Pitch

Over the weekend I was camping and visiting and generally enjoying life. Part of this included consciously making poorer than usual food choices. I had the option of eating cider donuts. Really really good. Really really fresh. After apple picking with friends. At minimum it will be a year before I get that chance again. Realistically it will be longer. And then I had cereal that had stuff I would really rather avoid in it because options were limited. I could have worked around this but I took the lazy way out. And then I had pizza. Very good, very bad for me pizza. It was lovely.

Then I sat in a car for in the range of I think 9 hours. And came home and passed out without an alarm set. I slept 8 hours solid, spent the morning unpacking and the afternoon trying to catch up on the things I missed on Monday.

I had headaches and general achy-ness all weekend. And after that first piece of pizza my body was already in what-have-you-done mode.

I. Am. Exhausted. I passed out on the couch. I don't do that very often. I've had zero umph all day.

So begins day one. I moved all my workout stuff downstairs so roommates sleeping and noise are not a factor. I cleaned out my cupboards last week before I left. Several of the troupe were supposed to get groceries together Monday night but we got in too late. So I have been scrounging my fridge thus far and that will take me a good long ways until I get the chance to shop.

I know I had more of a plan for what was going to go here. How I was feeling I think was part of it. I honestly don't remember. I know I am way more tired than I have been in a long time and I don't like it. The scale says I am 134 which seems high. But I will run with that because I don't really have another option.

The LT has decided to be much more on board than she originally thought. This will help me out tremendously and I am excited. SO` is postponing her start a few days because she got sick. I highly support her decision because being sick makes wholeheartedness hard and the first few days can be rough. I don't really know anything else at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment