Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 31 - Jn

To celebrate I ate a whole pizza and a tub of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream for dinner! I'm so proud of myself!

Actually doing that might kill me. And I am in the death throws of finals. Crashing hardcore like that would be a HUGE MISTAKE. Lets keep things close to the new normal so I don't have any major issues until I am on the other side of finals shall we. Or possibly for forever. Good.


Work out- planned
Breakfast- Huevos de leftovers, strawberries, 50/50 OJ, Green Roobis tea, earl grey tea (yes 2 teas in one meal. get over it)
Lunch- Shepherds Pie, grapes, Cashews, hard boiled egg, 50/50 cranberry juice, black chai tea (I was HUNGRY)
Dinner- LO Venison Stew, spinach salad with strawberries, 50/50 veggie juice, white tea
More food- LO chocolate cake


Rough Recipe: Shepherds Pie
Original Idea: My roommate
Recipe quantities from here: http://civilizedcavemancooking.com/entrees/poultry/caveman-casserole-shepherds-pie/
And mostly the LT and I just made things up as we went along.

Brown 1lb each ground beef and ground lamb (2 lbs of ground meat...be creative. Try ground walrus!) When meat is almost done add in 1 stalk of finely chopped celery and 1 chopped onion and saute with the meat until translucent. Drain the meat reserving the juices. Dump the meat in a 13x9 baking dish. Add the juices back to the pot and saute a chopped green pepper (or 1 green and 1 red would be better) until peppers are crisp tender. Spread peppers over the meat and add half a bag of frozen peas. Peel and chop 2 medium sweet potatoes and spread those over the rest of the dish. Cover with foil and bake until the sweet potatoes are as tender as you want them to be. Makes at least 6 servings.

There will be a story about this later. When I am done eating it. Which is 4 more tupperwares.




No comments:

Post a Comment