Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 36 - Jn

Thus begins the last week of finals before freedom. I am not off to a racing start.

My blood is all wonky. Hopefully that settles out. Also my skin is absolutely freaking out. Which... I am going to connect all this to the tempura Oreos. Hmm...I don't know if that was worth it. I am still deciding.

Also I took a timed exam last night and my body dumped a ridiculous amount of adrenaline into my system for no good reason. I donno what that is all about but I was wicked jittery for a while after the exam.

No Workout- Unplanned (hoping this isn't a theme for the week)
Breakfast- Huevos LO, grapes, Irish breakfast tea, 50/50 OJ
Lunch- Frozenables-LO stuffed pepper, an apple, generic lame black tea
Dinner- LO garlic chicken stir fry, pepper slices (no I did not eat all the pepper slices pictured)






No comments:

Post a Comment