Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 34 - Jn

Guess who didn't sleep again? Well I slept some. But not like a normal human. My body got back at me later and I passed out on the couch while I was working. It seems I am not invincible. I can't wait for this semester to be over.

Lets talk about how I was well behaved and brought my own coconut aminos to sub in for the soy sauce and got only rolls that were crap free (save the rice) and then I at tempura fried cheese cake and fried oreos. But the rolls were amazing and are my new favorite. And so far as I can tell the binge didn't do any major damage. I also got this fun little seafood salad with nondescript seafood and cucumbers soaked in rice vinegar, sesame oil and vinegar. Good and interesting but not an every visit favorite.

Lunch - California Rollin with VW (not my car although my car got me there) - Sunomono Salad, Rainbow Roll (salmon, swordfish, and tuna), Pacific Ocean Roll- smoked salmon, bacon and avocado, Tempura Cheesecake
Dinner- Frozenables- Pork chops, spinach salad.







No comments:

Post a Comment