Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 11 - Jn

Stayed up way to late doing mindless, mindless things. Had to drag self out of bed. And I really DON'T want to do my homework. Merrrrrrrr....

And no tea has really appealed to me in days. I make it. I want to drink it I think but when I start drinking it I lose my desire. I guess I only want it if it has caffeine in it most of the time?

No Workout- Planned.
Breakfast- Eggs dos and the last of the charoset,
Snack-Hard Boiled Egg
Lunch- Chicken on a bed of cooked orange/ginger/curry broccoli slaw
Snack- (that bled in to dinner) Handful of Cashews and Mac Nuts
Dinner- LO Stuffed pepper, spinach salad with balsamic and olive oil dressing
More food- LO chicken, strawberries


Rough Recipe: Orange Ginger Curry Broccoli Slaw

I had some left over broccoli slaw veggies in the fridge that was thinking about going bad. It was most of a bag. I dumped it in a frying pan and poured OJ on top until the veggies were half submerged then added a heaping helping of ginger and a quarter as much hot curry powder and some cheater chopped garlic from a jar. I saute/boiled it until the liquid was reduced by about half and the veggies were tender.




No comments:

Post a Comment