Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 25 - Jn

Welcome to day 25. I went to bed early last night. I really really did. But I could NOT get out of bed this morning. I turned my first alarm off instead of snooze which is fantastically hard to do when you are awake. And then I hit snooze on my backup alarm for...an hour and a half. Seriously. And man was I dreaming weird stuff. Hopefully this is another successfully busy day.

No workout- planned
Breakfast- Ham, soft boiled eggs (that were perfect today), blueberries, strawberries, 50/50 OJ
Lunch- LO Roast and frozen veggies, macadamia nuts (which I could not stop eating)
Snack- lots of apricots. too may apricots. said with a long A
Dinner- LO Roast and frozen veggies, 50/50 veggie juice, red chai tea
More food: Red chai tea during class. And I whipped up some of the paleo cookie dough/pudding and only ate half




No comments:

Post a Comment