Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 3 - Jn

I got up "early" to work out and ended up Skyping with a friend who currently lives VERY far away. And then I took another friend to the train so she could go somewhat far away. And then my brain decided it was far far away and so I spent the day slowly plodding and mostly distracted. Not sure the source of this funk. SAD (take your pick on standard American diet or Seasonal Affective Disorder)? Burnout from school? Not sleeping well? Dropping sugar? Dropping caffeine? Fingers cross that it is not my adrenals again but if this persists through the month I am going to be highly suspicious.

Breakfast- Leftover Eggs, Strawberries, Peppermint tea
Snack- Half a roto chicken, a handful of carrots. I know it was more like a meal. 
Lunch- Sauted chicken and onions over a spinach and multicolored pepper salad.
Dinner- Pretty much the same as lunch minus peppers and plus olive oil and lemon juice as a dressing


No comments:

Post a Comment