Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 20 - Jn

Have spent most of the day in planning mode. Finals is pretty much here. I have a big project due at the end of the week, my exams start getting published at the beginning of next week and everything has to be turned in by the 12th. So long as I can keep my schedule I will survive this mess. And I will save things more regularly than I did last time. And I will not save over a paper moments before I go to turn it in. That was a mistake.



Mini Workout- Planned
Breakfast- Sweet potato, sausage, poached eggs
Lunch- LO Stew, LO Rainbow Chard
Dinner- LO Chicken apple sweet potato skillet, 50/50 veggie juice

I nursed a cup of red velvet tea all day. And then I went out and bought mint chocolate tea and finished the day off with that (I bought other groceries too).



No comments:

Post a Comment